Are you a small business owner? If so, then you know the importance of making a good ROI (return on investment) as well as attracting and keeping your customers.
Thanks to CRM software, small businesses are enjoying an increase in productivity as well as saving time. Here are seven ways how CRM software solutions can save you time, while increasing productivity, along with some considerations.
WHAT IS CRM SOFTWARE?
Simply put, CRM (customer relationship management) software, is a software solution system designed for helping businesses do a better job in organizing and accessing customer information.
Companies use this technology to manage all their business interactions and relationships with customers as well as in securing potential new customers. In other words, CRM software has the simple goal of enhancing business relationships for growing businesses.
1. STREAMLINES THE SELLING PROCESS
One of the main benefits of CRM software is that it streamlines the selling process, making it easier, so you save time. You can use this software for tracking the original intentions of customers when they first enter your store all the way up to the time of their purchases.
As a result, employees are equipped with the latest information needed for offering upsells or complementary products. For example, when someone recently buys an embroidery stand and hoop, you can offer them other embroidery hoop sizes that fit the stand. This is because all the available information regarding their purchases stay in the system.
2. SAVES TIME IN TRAINING EMPLOYEES
Another huge perk of CRM software is that you don't need as much time for training new employees since all the processes are combined into one software system. Therefore, your employees can spend more time on interacting with your customers, while increasing their knowledge about your products.
3. SYNCS WITH OTHER PROGRAMS
Most CRM retail software can sync with other programs, including those, such as email providers, payment processing systems and accounting software. By integrating with other programs, your employees can be more productive since they can immediately find their needed information.
4. IMPROVES CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
Using CRM software provides a more positive buying experience for your customers. For instance, because your employees are able to quickly check stock levels, your customers are more satisfied. By doing everything possible to get whatever your customers ask or need, customers are able to receive better service.
On the other hand, a negative customer experience can result in a customer stop buying a brand or product. In fact, 67 percent of customers stop purchasing brands and/or products from businesses that have given them poor service.
5. PROMOTES LOYALTY
When customers have a good experience buying your products, they tend to be more loyal and make other purchases. One way in which CRM software helps with customer loyalty is by collecting customer information, such as their birthdays, which helps in giving a business a more personal touch.
6. INCREASES REFERRALS
There's no better way to promote a product or service than by word-of-mouth. Consider how satisfied customers can be your best type of advertising.
CRM sales software provides a way for rewarding customers by using a referral programs, which gives customers incentives for referring their friends and family to your store.
7. INCREASES ROI
By using the information that's collected from CRM software, you can determine the marketing strategies that produced the highest ROI, besides those that didn't work that well. Thus, you can improve or reconstruct those ineffective strategies.
- CRM software allows corporate employees and managers an easy way for managing stock from afar.
- When using a CRM System, you're able to see everything about your customers in a single location, thanks to a customized dashboard that tells you all the pertinent details about a customer's buying history.
- Businesses using CRM solutions report having 74 percent improved customer relationships, along with a 50 percent increase in productivity and an increase of 65 percent in sales quotas.
- According to an online Software Advice survey, marketing automation solutions and customer service were the areas that were noted most for increasing CRM investment.
THE BOTTOM LINE
- By using CRM software, you're able to automate tasks, such as calls, logging, deal creation, reporting and much more.
- The less time your sales agents spend on burdensome administrative tasks, the more time they can have for getting potential customers. As a result, your revenue can significantly increase.
For more information on how we can help you increase productivity and save time, contact us and learn more about our wide selection of software products and solutions.