Regardless of your device type (Windows, Mac, iOS, Android or any other device with an HTML5 web client) bring-your-own-device (BYOD) and remote connect to your enterprise experience with Windows Virtual Desktop. ITs can pick whatever Azure VM will meet their teams needs and leverage the Windows 10 multi-session advantage that only Azure offers. With Windows 10 multi-session, you can run multiple concurrent user interactive sessions easily with the same deployment for more cost efficiency.
Leverage the seamless Microsoft Teams and Microsoft Office experience
Provide employees the same experience as a local desktop or laptop - whether you are managing your inbox with outlook, sharing files on OneDrive or collaborating with colleagues on Microsoft Teams meetings.
Built-in intelligent security
Keep your applications and data secure and compliant with security capabilities that can proactively detect threats and take remedial action
- No additional license costs - Windows Virtual Desktop is a free service and can be used with your existing Microsoft 365 or Windows per user license.
- Reduce infrastructure costs - by right sizing VMs and shutting down VMs in use. Increase utilization of VMs with Windows 10 multi-session.
- Avoid upfront costs and align operational expenses to business usage.
Deploy and scale quickly with Azure portal
The Azure portal is your management hub for Windows Virtual Desktop. Configure network, deploy desktop, and enable security with a few clicks. Setup automated scaling with Logic Apps and manage your images efficiently with Azure image gallery. You focus on your desktop apps and policies and Azure will focus on managing the rest.
Why trust Windows Virtual Desktop?
- Securely store all your employee and company data in Azure instead of local desktops
- Leverage Azure security offering such as Azure Firewall, Azure Security Center, Azure Sentinel and Microsoft Defender ATP for end to end security from the endpoint to the applications
Dynamic policy engines
- Use conditional access to manage risks before you grant users access to your Windows Virtual Desktop environment
- Setup Multi-factor authentication for secure login
- Protect your Azure infrastructure by enabling role-based access control (RBAC) and detect threats using Azure Security Center
ComplianceTake advantage of Windows Virtual Desktop compliance certifications including ISO 27001, 27018 and 27701, PCI, FedRAMP High for Commercial and HIPAA
Who is NCI and how we can help!
If you are looking for a proven IT service provider, Network Connections has all the solutions you're looking for. We offer your business managed IT services, mobile or remote workplace, Microsoft cloud services, managed cybersecurity, and hosted VoIP solutions.
Contact us today, and find out how we can help your business.